Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Week-End Re-Cap....

Well we have this little toy "basket" that I got for Miss Bug's room but it's now been adopted to become our living room toy storage.

 
It's been bothering me. So on Saturday Miss Bug and I went to the SUPER thrift store together, to kill a Saturday.. And I was on the hunt for a good toy basket for our living room.. Sadly they didn't
have any large basket's.. I was sad for sure..
But I had a "light blub" moment when I got home..
When I was putting away Miss Bug's new sweater poncho that we got for $2.99!
 
Also got a great idea for our Christmas Card photo shoot!
I will go into more detail about that in another post though..
  However back to the story. I was putting away the sweater poncho, and looked to the side..
There sitting there stuffed full of all our winter gear: mittens, gloves, hats, scarfs, and ear warmers... Is this lovely big basket that I bought like 2 years ago... Well... I thought why not?!?!? I will use that! So I did... I dumped the winter gear into an old tote bag.. And dumped the toys into this lovely basket!

 
So after our fantastic, shopping day.. There was a sad sad moment... Miss Bug got sick..
She came down with a fever...
 
And still sorta kinda has the fever too.. It's so very sad.. She is so happy-go-lucky.. Even when she is sick! The only thing is she is crankey... And its sad..
I'm hoping and praying that she will get over it and FAST! It seems like as time goes by that the fever stays away longer and longer!! Which is great... Because it means my happy Bug will be back and I will be able to get sleep!!!! It's been three nights of NO sleep... 
And I leave you with this...
The Bug of the Day...
No idea what it is... All I know..
-Lots of legs..
-Two big stinger pincher thing-ies on it's rear
-It's kinda creepy and yucky!!
 
Well...
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~

1 comment:

  1. Wonder how long you could showcase a new bug of the the day with no repeats? ;-)
    Hope Buggy gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete