Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chalk Board....

Well as all y'all know we bought this chalk board a while back, for Miss Bug.
 
 Well she hasn't really gotten the idea that the chalk is ONLY of the calk board..
So for now I'm adopting the chalk board!
Today was my lazy no major chore day.. And to top it off, cell phone service was at a 0!! Truly everyone's cell service was down and even internet and credit card machines, banks couldn't deposit or give out money.. It was weird!! Anyway.. I was board so I got out the chalk and started doodling this is what I came up with!
*Sorry for the bad pictures, they are taken with the cell phone and at night!!*

 
Thought to put it outside..
 On our front porch area as a greeting..
I hope to get more creative with the chalk board signs for our front porch!
But I'm happy with my first chalk board I think I did pretty good..

 
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really good! Especially your leaves! If I tried drawing leaves you'd probably give me a puzzled look and guess that I had drawn a cloud or something, lol. Very fall and very welcoming!

    ReplyDelete