Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Bucket List...

I hope all y'all had a most wonderfully yummy and blessed Thanksgiving..
 Now that I have
finally rolled around the house a few times I am feeling a bit more like my old self.. Now that
the cooking is done, the food has been consumed, the mountain of dishes are washed and put away, it's time to get down to Christmas business!!
So here is the,
Hafele Family Christmas Bucket List:
 
-Deck the Halls
 "fa-la-la-la-laaaa"
 
-Bake an obscene amount of Christmas cookies
And eat them too: 
(while plating some up and giving a few plates out to our neighbors... Maybe they will like us better!)
 
-Watch lots of Christmas movies from the romantic ones, kid ones, and the classics like: It's a Wonderful Life, miracle on 34th Street...You know the oldies but the goodies!
 
-Cozy up in warm pj's and blankets while drinking hot cocoa and reading Christmas books
 
-Sing and dance to Christmas carols with my handsome hubby and my lovely daughter Miss Bug.
 
-Get a Christmas Tree and decorate it to the max..
 
-Wrap Christmas gifts
 
-Read a daily reading of Scripture following this:
 
-Make a felt tree for my daughters room so she can decorate and un-decorate to her hearts content
HERE is the idea..
 
-Take a Christmas family picture and send out Christmas cards to friends and family
 
-Go to a Christmas Parade
 
-Drive around and look at Christmas lights
*this will be a date night for the hubby and I since Miss Bug will fall asleep!*
 
-"Play" Santa!
 
-Make and enjoy gluehwine
A traditional German mulled wine.. The only red wine I enjoy!
I know the hubby will enjoy it too!
 
-Drink iced coffee with peppermint creamer and a red or green stripped straw..
 
And that's about it...
 I hope you enjoyed my little Christmas list!
So what about you? What will your month of December look like this year?
PLEASE SHARE!
 
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~
~*~Joyeux Noel~*~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment