Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Yummy Cake Cookies...

-1 white cake mix
*I use Pillsbury brand cause, that was my maiden name!*
*So gotta stay true to my roots.*
-5T melted butter
-2 eggs lightly beaten
-1c. chocolate chips
And sprinkles of ANY color! I choose green for the season..
Mix first 3 ingredients together with a mixer. And then add the chips.. blend in well..
Drop by tablespoon full on a cookie sheet..
Pre heat oven to 350*
lightly press cookie dough balls down and sprinkle away!
Put in oven for 10 minutes.. the bottom edges will look light brown.. And they will be slightly puffy!
Put on wire rack to cool...
ENJOY
 
Keep a look out for more cookie recipes coming your way!!
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~
~*~Joyeux Noel~*~
 

1 comment:

  1. I might just have to try these this month! :) They seem easy enough, even for me!

    ReplyDelete