Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

~*~*~LoVe LiSt~*~*~

1.
 I Love:
 Drinking a vente` iced Chi Eggnog...
It's so yummy good..
&
2.
I Love:
Getting to wear a comfy warm sweater for the first time this season,
and not being too HOT!!!
Woot... Woot!!!
Hello old friend! How I have missed you these past 10 months! 
 3.
I Love:
Getting hand me down clothes months ago and surprisingly finding them again, and having it be full of TONS of clothes that are in great condition and will fit Miss Bug NOW!!! And it's stuff she NEEDED too, since the little Bug is a growing machine!
3 dresses
3 sweater dresses
1 jacket
1 sweater jacket
1 sweater
1 pair of tights
2 skirts
1 shirt
and one fancy dress!
A picture of Miss Bug in said Fancy Dress:
I told her to smile! And THIS is what she gave me...
Booger!
 
 4.
I Love:
It when my Hubby makes thigs for Miss Bug!
He made this little card board box house for her.
 She loves it.....


 
5.
I Love:
Getting to spend a morning with just Miss Bug and My Hubby!
Just walking around Hobby Lobby and getting in a festive mood and spirit of the upcoming holidays.
The Hubby popped this on Bugs head and I snapped the picture!
It's so sad and happy how fast she is growing!!!
Blast in to the PAST:
About a year ago!
 
And I leave you with this crankey lil owl picture..
Saw it and it reminded me of one of my sisters...
*ahem-cough-sputter-chock-BECCA-sputter-cough-cough*
As Always...
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~


1 comment:

  1. That drink sounds amazingly tasty! I have to admit that I caved today and bought sugar cookie egg nog. I pass it by every time and have been wanting to try it..couldn't resist any longer! Crazy how fast babies grow! Sad but so exciting at the same time; very bittersweet! And gotta love hand me down clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete