Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Catching-Up... It's Hard To-Do...

Akkkkk! Well to start off the reason as to why I have not posted! My husband's lovely dog decided to eat. YES eat through my computer charger cable!
However, my lovely sister, bought me not one but TWO charger cables!! WOOT!! I was so happy today when the UPS guy pulled up.. And then I plugged in my computer and saw, the happy green light!!
Thanks again Katy dear!!
You are a life saver!
 
So that left me computer-less for almost a whole week.. Although, it's been one heck of a week that's for sure with LOTS and LOTS going on...
To start off with..
This is our house WITH a chimney.. 
Hummm they said no mess... They lie!!! Hahahaha
 
 This is our house with NO chimney..
Ha! How's that for proper English, I believe my sisters are correcting my grammar as they read this!
And maybe my high school teacher too! GULP!!
I like it... It's ok, it needed to go. It would have been a pain to fix and get it up to "code" I and when I say "I " I mean I have plans however it's the hubby who will be making these plans into realities!
At the moment this is what our fireplace holds.. Within the month, my husband will be installing a mantel above the fire place, and I have this weird half pinterest\half my idea of putting dried\baked logs *to get the critters out" stacking them up in a prepare to burn them set up, and either A. Wrap Christmas lights around them.. Or B. have the hubby drill holes in them and put "battery" operated tea lights in them... ;) No worries I will make sure pictures get posted!!!
Oh... Finally bought batteries and was able to get this up and working again..
The hubby made the base of the lantern and he was able to score the top for free while in the Army.. Hoo-Ah!
Ummm I love how Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!
And one of those many reasons... The Food my friends the food!
Please don't judge!
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE these things...
Don't know why.. But I really do!
 And.. my sister Katy once again is trying to get me fat!!
Buy these, Megan...
They taste good, Megan..
You need them, Megan..
I was at the store saw them and bought them.. Tried one... Just one..
I. Was. Hooked!
Gurrrrrrr........
 
Also since Christmas is upon us the annual photo\Christmas Card is upon us too..
I have the outfits planned.. Yes even the hubby's well to a point! Still not sure what shirt he is gonna wear! But by accident we are going with white and blue jeans.. And red accents.. Soooo red, white, and blue anyone!?!?!? Hahahaha my sis will be coming down to visit us next weekend, and I'm hoping to have her get our family pictures!!! So I can start getting the cards ready and addressing the envelops.. Errrr since there are like a crazy amount of envelopes I will need to address!
 My goal, to have the cards sent out on December 1st baby!!!!!
I want to be able to completely enjoy December... I want all my Christmas shopping DONE by Thanksgiving, "which is looking pretty dang good, if I do say!" and the Christmas cards addressed and ready to go out by the 1st..
Here are a few of the Card ideas I am looking at:
Choice #1
 Choice #2
 Choice #3
 
There are a few other's but this is all I'm showing you!
So I haven't been just sitting here wishing for my computer to work... I have been busting my rear-end and FINALLY started my FALL cleaning.... Figured I should before Fall was over and done with..
I am done with the office\catch-all, dining room, living room, kitchen and laundry room!
I figured a room a day, while the hubby is at work is a good goal..  Which it is, it's been keeping me on point for sure!
However while cleaning the windows used to be the most dreaded job...
Not anymore for me!!! I love my windows... The way they pop into the house is AWESOMENESS!!!
 
Anyway, so that's about all there is besides these few random photos..
Sexy lizard. Doing the sexy lizard dance on our screen... And Miss Bug loved to poke him and make him run back and forth along the screen...
 Snapped this pretty tree picture, while out with the dog... 
 And Miss Bug.... Her hair is getting super long, however she still HATES having things in her hair..
these were ripped out in a matter of 10 minutes.
Sigh... she is too cute!
Well.... Thank you for reading this ramble of a blog post.
As usual..
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~


2 comments:

  1. I like rambling blog posts. ;-)
    You're going to be SO prepared for Christmas, while I scramble the last week of December to get Eric's gifts. Everyone else is easy lol. Men..
    I've never had a McRib..and I've never even heard of caramel apple milky ways?!
    I love your ideas for your chimney! The lights will be so pretty, especially around Christmas time!
    Hannah looked so freaking adorable with her hair like that! Why won't she leave them in dang it?! Her buddy Kinsley has started following in her footsteps and taking her bows out now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I know how much it sucks to not have your computer!!!
    Mmmm, I love McRibs, and what you have in your fire place! =)

    ReplyDelete