Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Look Out My Window...

If you were to look out my window you would see...
Icicle lights...
Wet pavement..
Bare trees..
&
Dead leaves..
From the inside it's easy to think that it's cold and chilly and winter-ie like. I mean, by all means I am cold with the thermostat at 68*..
However, you walk outside... To the 76* yes 76* at 6pm degree heat and the crazy humidity, tells of a much different story.. hahaha
So yes if you ask me, I think I will be staying indoors and Christmas-ing the winter-ie weather up in my cool 68* house!!
 
 
This my friends is the BEST candle ever! My momma bought it for me when I went to go visit her. And I lite it for the first time when decorating for Christmas! It is like the perfect Christmas-ie scent!!! I love it... I hope I don't burn it out before Christmas, but with a dog that smells when its wet outside and here in the south, we don't get the white fluffy stuff we get R-A-I-N... Lots of it!!! Anyway, so yes I have been burning this candle non-stop pretty much since last Friday!
 
And one of my Hubby's little obsessions during Christmas his little village..
Thought I would share a few pictures..
 You can't really see but there are Christmas lights in the houses, so they light up! It's rather pretty..
He is wanting to go super elaborate soon though.. Like trees, plywood so he can have real looking snow and water... YICKS!!!
Until Friday my lovely blog-ie friends!
 
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~
~*~Joyeux Noel~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment