Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Road Trippin'...

"On the road again..
I just can't wait to get on the road, again..."
Said NO parent of a toddler EVER!
hahahahahaha
In exactly one month from today, we will be...
(Well by this time frame, IF all goes as planned and well..)
We will be about 2 hours from Deposit, New York...
We are talking..
1,026 miles
about 18 hours of driving
(added a few hours for pit-stops)
With a 20 month old or a 1.5 year old, which ever way you wanna look at it.....
 
So after some pinteresting and researching I'm feeling pretty good!
This... meaning the tray NOT the laptop will be coming to our house in a few weeks time!
It's on a great sale.. $10.00
And I hear tell from the Hubby's side of the family Miss Bug's main Christmas present will be sent down so we can use it on the way up there... A portable DVD player.... Which will be nice, ummm I think we may have to go to the $5.00 bin at Wal-Mart! Since all her movies are VHS!! Hummm or maybe a thrift store run will be in our future?!?! <Yep totally the better idea!!
But anyway I am also planning on bringing her crayons, coloring books, her new magnets that she is getting from Santa, along with a cookie sheet so she can play with them! Her favorite stuff-ies will be coming along for the trip too!
Also for food wise found THIS awesome site that has some great ideas!! And a lot of it we all like sooo I will for sure be stocking up on these items. Plus it shows you have to make sealed sandwiches like the *un-crustables* SCORE!!!
Anyway all in all I think we will be pretty prepared to go...
I am excited for her to get to play in the snow! And really PLAY in it, unlike last year when she wasn't really old enough... And now that we live in the snow-less south... Snow playing isn't something she will get to do..
So I'm having to pack her and myself for winter, like real WINTER conditions... None of this low 40's business.. So I'm just hoping I wont forget anything!!
 
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment