Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hannah's 2nd Birthday Plans in the Making...

My little Hannah-Bug will be turning the BIG 2 in just a few short months...
And on top of being pregnant.. Soon getting my spring cleaning on.. *can I get a chorus of UGH's!?!?!* I normally look forward to spring cleaning.. But not right now!!
And just dealing with life throwing curve balls at us.. I feel like I should start planning and buying for it NOW!! It will be a small party... The first Sunday afternoon\evening in May.. Her birthday is May 6th.. But my family will be makin' the journey down here to celebrate with us.. We will also be inviting a few family's from our church.. So not really a lot..
We hope to have it outside in our back yard.... Hannah LOVES being outside.. And maybe we might have a cute little gazebo by that time too...
We are looking and considering this baby....

Anyway I am thinking for a color scheme of Lime *bright* green and Pink!! 
It's so bright and HAPPY!! I love it...

Ideas....
More ideas...
Hannah LOVES dressing up in her *fluff-ies* So I might see if I can make her one of these.. She can wear it that day and then use it in her dress up basket...
She LOVES wands figured I would have left over of above fabric 
so why not make some matching wands!?
Colored number ice cubes... Yes I might be that mother who would do this... Simply because I think it's 
AWESOME!! 


Not sure if I will do this.. I might just do it on a poster board instead of the wooden number!
Walmart is a great place to get cheap photos printed out!

Food wise Im thinking of doing just a hodge podge of Hannah's favorites...
I think I will do alot of fruit...
This girl LOVES HER FRUIT!!
-She also LOVES her hot dogs of ANY sort...
Also there will be chips the girl loves her chips too !
And cake\cup cakes of some sort..

I'm sure my hubby will want to spoil the adults and whip up some BBQ of some sort...
He likes to be the grill master...
Drink wise... Pink lemon aid sounds pretty great and..
^PINK.... & GREEN....
And you know me.... Gotta have the matching straws.....

I'm trying to think if I want to do any games... I'm thinking not though.. She is only two and if the other families do come, I'm thinking we can set up our outside games?!?!? And then maybe do something like this with green and pink?!?! Since it will be an evening\Dinner party....
Anywho... That's my random blog post for the day... Just a lot of ideas being thrown around and I hope to maybe start buying for it soon so I wont be un-prepared this time around... Thank goodness for HOBBY LOBBY!!! I will so be hittin' up that store!
Anyway... That's all for now folks... Thanks for takin' a trip down my rough road of thoughts!!!
~*~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~*~


2 comments:

  1. Omg Megan, I honestly love it all! Can I come?! Bahaha. I love the idea of making the birthday girl's favorite foods because it is her day after all..and she has good taste! lol. Who doesn't like hot dogs and fruit? Love the color scheme! Perfect for a spring May birthday! You are so on top of the ball here, I'm impressed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete