Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 14, 2014

~*~ Happy Valentine's Day~*~

Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours....
Well I was going to start off this post with showing you how all the how the gifts were wrapped and staged.. *It twas cute if I do say so myself!*
 And then show you pictures of said gifts being opened...
*Hannah loved her's and I believe my husband will be enjoying his when he gets home! ;-) A world travel of beer... And his favorite kind of gummies..* 
And then the topper...
I was going to make you all jealous of the very yummy breakfast that I made for us... Okay the main part was yummy.. the eggs were a wee bit over seasoned! 
My Bad
The main part was this ooey gooey pull apart cinnamon loaf! That my momma used to make ALL the time.. In fact it become quite famous to be made on neighbors birthday's and brought over to them!! And it also helped my sister and I get out of my senior prank that we pulled off!! Bahahaha... Yes being home schooled I may not have gotten a prom but I did a senior prank! I am THAT awesome.. Even got permission from the owners to do said prank.. Hahahaha we TP-ed a house.. And as a thank you made the pull apart cinnamon loaf and helped clean up said tp! 
And who I digress... 
All that being said and NO pictures... yeah exactly that... 
NO PICTURES... I took a TON of pics yet... Silly me... FORGOT to make sure the memory card was in the camera!!! 
I was SOOOOOOO ANGRY!! 
So without further delay here are some pictures that I took AFTER I put said memory card back into the camera..
The rose that my hubby bought for me....


The bunting\banner that I FINALLY made! hahaha after all that doingand worrying turned out to be easier then I thought it would be! 

The hearts will be changed out with a shamrock sort of thing and so on and so on!!
So I could keep it up year round...

The color I painted my nails in honor of the day...

Hannah wondering what is momma doing!?!?!?!

Told her to show off for me... hahahahaha this is what she  did...
She is also showing off her new shirt that she got to wear! 

Baby girl also got her nails painted!!  To match mommas...

Momma did her toes too!!!

Wrote this out the other day...
Kinda lame and not well done...
 But it's the thought that counts.. right?!?!?!

Hannah got a coloring book and markers today!
And she loved them...
And Momma is now wondering... WHY did I buy her markers?!?!
 hahahahaha...  In all honesty she does really well with them..



 Then later tonight I let her pick out a movie and she picked Lilo and Stitch... 
She LOVES that movie!! 
As you can tell that she isjust sitting... not doing anything else... Just sitting... This is very rare...
 And then we snuggled down after getting a bath and cleaning up from dinner.. 
And she had her chocolate milk and we read her Little Critter Valentine book that her grandma got her... 
This was snapped right before she went to bed... 
Good night my wee Buggy...
With that I shall say fare thee well! I hope that all y'all had a most lovely and wonderful Valentine's Day! 
~*~ Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~*~

1 comment:

  1. Aww your bunting will look so nice for all of the different holidays! I love the mama & mini matching nails. My nails were black on Valentine's Day..not very festive lol. Sucks about the pictures I would have loved to see but what can you do? :-P

    ReplyDelete