Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

O Tannenbaum...

Let's see this weekend was filled with Christmas Tree cheer!
I love how the house smells with our tree up..
And I love how Miss Bug runs out to the living room the past few mornings and points to the tree and says,
"Oooooooo WOW!"
And then I say should I turn the lights on?
She then nods her head!
I turn on the lights..
"Oooooooo WOW!"
I love it so much... I don't think I could ever get tired of her reaction!
Pre-decorated tree
Yep looks straight babe!!
 sigh.... you see that lonely present?!?! It's for all three of us... From my family! I wonder what it is!?!?! It's hard to not un-wrap the gift and peek! hahahaha gotta set a good example for Miss Bug though!
Decorated but the lights are off...
 
Miss Bug, wearing the Christmas tree skirt....
As a skirt... Makes since!

Miss Bug's tree ornament that she picked out... Daddy said she could pick WHATEVER she wanted
so the ice cream cone it was...
Love my cranberries!!
They are my favorite tree decoration!
Now isn't that the CUTEST hook you have EVER seen!?!?! I got not one but TWO packages of these sweet tree hooks from my dear Momma! So every ornament has it's own pretty hook and we even had left over hooks. My husband and I love them! This is the first year we have gotten to use them. And we love what a sweet whimsy touch it gives the WHOLE tree. Who knew that changing something as small as the hook you hang on your tree would make such a HUGE difference?!?!?!  
"Merry Christmas" and my Christmas spider... He is on the tree every year...
 Here is the legend to the "Christmas Spider"
Our lovely little tree!
 
 
Also this weekend I addressed some 50 Christmas cards and tomorrow I get to stamp them all and send them on their merry ways!
 Me trying to be "artsie" I love how it all works together...
 We just added the Christmas lights to the mantel and it totally kicked it up!!! And then
Miss Bug's stocking is finally hanging up... Sigh... Wish I could find a matching one.. LoL Her daddy let her pick out the one she wanted last year... She wasn't even one yet... And yeah... ahem totally throws off my theme!! hahahaha
 Miss Bug and her Daddy....
 So story behind her clutching her "baby"... We left baby at Grandma's in TN... Well Grandma sent it back when she sent us Christmas presents... And I showed Miss Bug her "baby" and latterly could not take it from her for 3 hours!!!! It was crazy funny and so sweet....
 And this is said box the Christmas presents came in Miss Bug made it her home... And as you can see a bug in a box is a very cute thing!!
 
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~
~*~Joyeux Noel~*~





1 comment:

  1. Lol Bug in a box is VERY cute! She kills me! That's so sweet that Shawn let Hannah pick out an ornament! I saw one just like that and wanted it actually lol. I think I might steal the idea and let Kinsley pick out an ornament every year. :) Everything looks so good! But I so know what you mean about the baby's stocking throwing off the rest lol. Kinsley has a pink stocking too! Except none of ours match so oh well. Someday..

    ReplyDelete