Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Exciting Times......

*Disclaimer... I wrote this post on January 11th... And blogger acted up and would NOT let me post pictures or post the blog!! SO needless to say.. There is a bit of a time laps now...*
So much is going on, here in our little house!



We are getting ready for a road trip to New York to visit my Hubby's family for a week.. That is coming up QUICK!! As in SUNDAY*Jan.12* at 3AM we are leaving!!! So I have been cleaning and packing and laundry and YES more cleaning.. I don't know why but I HATE leaving my home dirty, when we are going to be gone for a long period of time.. Or over night.. Or even just a few short hours!! I know... I think I'm cursed! It drives my hubby bonkers cause as we are walking out the door I will be wiping down the toilet, sweeping one last room..etc... Anyway so I have issues in the cleaning department I know.. So as for blogging in the next week.. Don't count on it.. I will be leaving the computer behind.. And there will be lots of picture taking and I hope lots a funny things to write about when I get back.. Hey it's my husband's family.. He has a lot of *fun* people on his side of the family..
*I laugh cause there's NOTHING I can do about them, besides laugh and take their insults with a grain of salt and throw said grain of salt over my shoulder..*


So Hannah-Bug has been having not her normal diapers! *stool wise* Since Christmas Eve.. That's going on 18 *more like 31 days now, since I am JUST NOW ABLE TO POST THIS...*.. She has been eating crazy good. No fevers. Been drinking lots. Lots of pee diapers.. I mean the girl is acting healthy! However.. I ended up taking her to the doctor.. And get this.. She is perfectly 100% healthy! The doctor diagnosed her with *toddler diarrhea* I guess when they are going through their toddler years their gut can get messed up for a day or MONTHS at a time.. I NEVER knew that!! Hahahahaha she was also tested for a few other issues and let me tell you! Motherhood is sometimes GROSS.. VERY GROSS!! I thought being puked on was bad, or pooped on when she was a newborn.. But digging through her diapers with a wee little spoon on a lid of a vile that has toxic liquid in it!!
THE JOY AND FUN-NESS OF IT ALL!!! Hahahahahahaha....

And.. It's official..
I am going to be 29 in a matter of weeks.. Or erm... Days like.. 17 days.. 4 DAYS!!!
I'm freaking out... 29 is HUGE!! It means I'm going to be 30 NEXT year...
Don't know why but I have a feeling 30 is gonna be a hard birthday!!!

And last but not least...
IT GOT COLD HERE!!! Like in the teens!! I move to ALABAMA and it gets into the teens?!?!?! What the heck.. So here are some lovely little pictures of my Hannah Bug enjoying the cold.. I will have you know she stayed out there with her daddy for a good hour!!! And screamed when I brought her in.... Her hands were ice cold!!!







~*~ Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~*~





1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to finally get to read a blog from you, girl! :)

    BAHAHA I laughed/choked about the family part. Have to agree with you on that one! Hannah is so darn cute, and such a happy little thing! I swear she's content to do just about anything! And good to know about the poop. I like that you have one just a little older than mine so I can get heads up on what's to come! Lol.

    ReplyDelete