Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

We Are Expecting...

!~!~!~!BABY #2!~!~!~!~!
~*~September 14th 2014~*~
We found out on the 6th of this month.... I was only like 4-5 days late *depending on how you count* and that is normal for me... Anyway, the husband kept bugging me and bugging me... Saying "Megan, you should take a pregnancy test".. Now let me tell you.. We haven't been "trying" trying but ever since last January we have both been ok with the idea of getting pregnant again.. So we have had many a times where we THOUGHT I was pregnant... And always I would be late, take a test and start my period within a few hours!! So needless to say I was expecting the darn thing to turn up negitive... AGAIN!! But... Loe-and-behold.. I peed on it and BOOM the second line appeared.. I'm like....
  OOOOOOOOHHHHH GOSH!!!
To be honest teared up right there on the toilet!! So I calmed down, finished my business and took the test out to the husband... Did the classy thing and just handed it to him... Mawahahahahaha his face was priceless!!!! I think the man was more excited then me!!!

*I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made*

*Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord.*


So now the fun begins to start to figure out prenatal care..
Getting Hannah prepped to be a big sister, they will be 28 months apart..
Getting the room prepped..
 Getting our lives put together to put another baby into it!!!
1-2-3 
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!
~Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~

1 comment:

  1. Weren't we saying a few months ago how cool it'd be if we were pregnant together for our next babies? Haha well it is!

    ReplyDelete