Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dun.. DUn.. DUN.. THE CLOSET!!!!

Our closet is a thing of beauty.. 
*SNORT.. NOT*
Our closet and Hannah-Bug's closet *soon to be Hannah- Bugs' and Baby #2's* closet...
They both need some major re-organization and TLC FAST!!! It's my goal to get this done before ummm
humm what would be a good time frame? Maybe  before Hannah-bug's 2nd birthday?!?! Which is the beginning of May...Humm May 1st... I will be done with BOTH closets by May 1st...No no no... That's too much time.. April 1st... yes I will be done with both of them by April 1st... 
Now no judging..... Here are pics of our closet...

 Hubby's Side
 My side.. 
I will have you know the Bug enjoys taking stuff off the shelves and re-putting it back...
she isn't the best at putting away clothes and I have come to realize there is better things to spend my time on..
 From the outside...
 It's a BIG as in really a LONG closet..
It's goes pretty much the length on the wall... 
 Here is a drawing... Of what it measures out and looks like...
 There is a rod hanging but it's not supported right!! And so if you hang clothes in the middle.. It bends... REALLY BADLY!! 
And so this is what I'm thinking on... 

Taking the huge rod.. And having my hubby cut it into about 20 inch lengths... I will need 6 of them... I will hang them width\depth wise.. Kinda staggered.. Wish I could draw better I would draw it out.. I would start hanging them at the ends of the closet.. And then with each one, bringing it down a foot or so and bringing it forward.. So then they are stair-stepped.. 
So then say on my side I could have dresses hanging on the back rod...
Skirts could be hung on the center rod...
 Then pants and shirts could be hung on the bottom rod.. 
*Does that make sense?!?!* 
And then I'm hoping to maybe get a full length mirror and hang in in the closet and be able to use it... And then I'm pretty sure with three rods apiece and then our dresser that we will have plenty of clothing space... And hopefully it will stay more organized... And I'm pretty sure we wont have to buy anything.. 
*ahem okay maybe the full length mirror!
It should be simple enough to do..
I HOPE!!! 
And That's pretty much what I'm wanting to do to Hannah'Bugs' closet too.. So one side can be for her... and one side can be for Baby #2s clothes! 
Anyway... Those are my thoughts on our lovely closets... 

~*~ Be Blessed and Be A Blessing~*~

1 comment:

  1. Story of my life! Our closets are a hot mess! I need to get my thinking cap on, too!

    ReplyDelete